shop now

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sarah's Intern!

Hi everyone! If you happen to come into the shop on a Saturday or Sunday and wonder who is sitting in Sarah's seat its me, Rachael, He and She Vintage's first intern! I'm a Buisness Management major at West Chester University. Instead of sitting in cubeland completing a boring corperate management internship it is my job to sit in Sarah's seat, educate myself on the latest trends, talk about clothes, and make cool outfits all while recieving college credits! I couldn't have asked for a better internship. Plus I get to learn from an amazing inpedendent woman who did it all on her own. So anyway, Fall is here which means stockings (and being able to pull off super duper short dresses), boots, and coats. Here are some trends for the season I love.

Zooey Deschanel



Balmain


Balmain


Luella



Balmain





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zooey is always fashionable!