shop now

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ashley Salada Photography

Who doesn't love pictures of pretty girls in pretty clothes?



A few months ago, a student from The Art Institute of Philadelphia popped into my shop and asked if I could help out with a photography assignment for one of her summer classes. I love when projects are proposed to me, especially by young, ambitious women! I'm always ready to lend a hand, even though time is not something I have too much of.

Ashley Salada has some great work out there - check out her flickr stream for some totally killer Roller Derby shots!

Every week, Ashley sends in one cute girl after another, and we fit them with a few pieces for their weekly shoot. Here are some of the most recent shots - you can find these clothes on the Etsy store this week!












No comments: