shop now

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's been awhile

My most sincere apologies for the lack of posts. With the Farmers Market in full swing, and the store being busybusybusy, I have forgotten to update. (H & C, this is really directed towards you two!)


Speaking of C, we were given free reign of the most beautiful farm I've ever laid eyes on. So, I rallied the troops - K, A, and photographer Beth Erisman - and set up to capture the beauty of women, the outdoors, and of course, vintage clothing straight from He & She.Link

Here's a sneak peek of the Spring/Summer '09 He & She Vintage Lookbook. More to come in the following weeks!












3 comments:

Punk Rock Farmer said...

Those are the hottest models ever.
HOT!

Lo said...

ohh, I love that checkered dress. I want to be wearing it holding berries too!

Style Spot said...

those dresses are gorgeous! love these photos so much xox