shop now

Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Edie

I currently have both the original Grey Gardens & this newfangled version at my house and have been enjoying studying up on my Hamptons Crazytownicity - and have come to some conclusions.

CONCLUSION #1 - I want to BE Drew Barrymore
CONCLUSION #2 - I want to start invoking Old Crazy Little Edie in my wardrobe decisions (much to the inevitable dismay of the boyfriend)


drew as little edie, going off into the world on her lonesome

i have a few of these floppy straw hats in the store! perfect!

the real deal beales
(i am going to wear that little edie outfit this summer, i swear it)


fortunately i have all of my own hairs, but i might rock this scarf look


update, i will DEFINITELY rock the scarf look



xo

1 comment:

Hero Hunter said...

wow! love the photos.

crystal x
http://snazzymagic.blogspot.com/